Monday, November 11, 2013

131104 INFINITE ONE GREAT STEP MANILA - Airport going back to Korea

THE GIRL WHO GAVE SUNGJONG HER PASSPORT (BY ACCIDENT)
Location: NAIA Terminal 1, Departure Area


The day that all of us had been afraid of coming finally came, it's the last day of INFINITE here in our country. Even though I still have after effects from the concert and my body still aches (talk about only few hours of sleep) we still headed our way down to the airport to bid farewell for the last time and also to give our gifts because no one knows when will they be coming back. It was around 9 AM in the morning when we left and we arrived at the airport around almost 11 AM. My friends who was supposed to be with me said they couldn't come that time so I'm only with my sister and her classmate who's a MYUNGSOO STAN.

We still had some time to rest before INFINITE arrives because they're flight leaves at 12:15 PM. But that's what we thought at first. Because a few minutes after we arrived a couple of familiar Korean faces arrived and it was all of the OGS staffs + backup dancers + INFINITE's luggage. Some people thought INFINITE was with them so my sister rushed me to go inside too since I do have the access to go and others don't have it. If you'll ask me how I managed to go inside the airport I'm sorry but I won't tell since someone might get in trouble if I'll do so. LOL.

When I finally got inside the airport I waited (practically just stood there waiting) beside the counter of ASIANA AIRLINES where INFINITE will be checking in. I saw everyone pass by even the cute backup dancers that everyone has been drooling over. LOL. And also the Korean security guy who had been with SUNGYEOL and DONGWOO at the pool area and the gym that we saw before. Thank God he didn't actually recognized me (or maybe he did but just ignored me). But anyways, I stood there like waiting for someone (INFINITE) until I grew tired because of the weight of what I have with and my feet started to kill me with what I'm wearing. I sat down somewhere near the entrance of the airport just to see if they've arrived yet but no sign of them. I came across a couple of friends who happen to also have access inside the airport and one of them is an INSPIRIT so we chat for a while (with hoarse voices) then suddenly an uproar of screams from the outside triggered our attention.

As we expected it's not just a false alarm, it's INFINITE who arrived!!! Securities inside also started forming at the door and as soon as INFINITE got in, it was HOYA whom I saw first. I'm not quite sure who went in after him because I couldn't see further because of other people towering over me but as far as I can remember from what I saw it was WOOHYUN who was after him. When HOYA was done with security check at the entrance he didn't continue to walk yet but waited for the others to finish. So practically that time he was standing in front of us with his mask (with a mustache) on and I can tell from his eyes he's smiling. He's still waving at the fans who's greeting him, I didn't because I'm not a stan but I did stared at him and kinda got teary eyed. LOL.

I wasn't able to have the same moment with WOOHYUN since he's standing behind HOYA. After WOOYA (Woohyun + Hoya) other members finally finished with security check and my eyes started to roam around to spot the apple of my eye, the sole purpose as of why I'm in there at that moment. The only person that can make me do crazy stuffs and be out of my comfort zone, and that person was LEE SUNGJONG. As soon as I saw him my eyes got bigger than usual (literally) because of how tall he is towering above me. I'm pretty much aware how tall he is because I already got close to him before when I handed him over my gift (a hand-made TEDDY BEAR made by my mom) last January. But he got a lot taller than before to be honest.

Here's a fan site photo of my gift to SUNGJONG last January

When all of them are finally through the gates they started walking with their security and I also started walking, following SUNGJONG's trail. When I finally got closer to him (just 1 step away) he got this surprised expression painted all over his face but then after that he smiled and took (with his right hand) the bags that was on my left hand and bowed with his head thanking me with his beautiful voice. Once again I felt the same feeling as I did last January when a part of his hand brushed on mine and gave me words of thanks that was meant ONLY FOR ME!! It was really really soft and he smells really really good (no dirty thoughts intended) makes me feel to be ashamed of myself as a girl. LOL. That moment lasted for only a few seconds but it's still fresh on my mind.

Here's a screen cap from a fan cam when I gave him my gift
And here's a link to my fancam of Sungjong at the airport: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE8wude9kSc&feature=youtu.be

After receiving my gift, they're still walking towards the entrance of the immigration counters and that's where we really have to bid them goodbye since only passengers can through that area. To my surprise they stopped in front of the entrance (kinda like waiting for something) for a few minutes so I tried getting SUNGJONG's attention again by shouting "Bye bye Sungjongie~" but didn't look back because he wore them goddamn earphones. I still tried but failed, I guess he really won't hear me out since other fans are shouting too and I'm quite a bit far from him that time. The next person that I was able to see was KIM SUNGGYU so when everyone calmed for a little bit I tried and shouted "BYE SUNGGYU" with the strongest voice that I can make. And it was a SUCCESS!!! He looked back to me, waved at me and smiled. ANOTHER KIM WAS FORGIVEN FOR HIS WRONG DEEDS. LOL. For the first time, I was happy by his fan service considering the fact that he's not my bias and he ignored me before, now I forgive you KIM SUNGGYU. But you're still not climbing my bias list.

So as far as the title of this fan account is concerned, what part of the story did I lost my passport? How it managed to get to Sungjong's hands? Well, I forgot to mention that I was holding my passport the whole time I was inside the airport. When I sat down and chat with another INSPIRIT, INFINITE came and that was the time I kinda panicked deep inside me and set aside my passport into one of those bags that I gave to SUNGJONG. It was my instinct that got me into places and it's also the reason why SUNGJONG knows me really well by now with him having my passport. I actually tried getting it back from him when they're still at the airport but the officials said it's no use since I'm not allowed to get inside the boarding gates. So I just accepted the fact that I will just have to get a new one and let that one serve as a good lesson to me and a souvenir to SUNGJONG. LOL.

The card that says "To: Lemon Candy-nim! Our cute and cool Lee Sungjong <3" on my gift bag to SUNGJONG

If you're curious enough, here's what's inside plus my letter, my sister's gift to DONGWOO and some pillows that I forgot to take a picture of. LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment