Friday, November 8, 2013

131103 INFINITE ONE GREAT STEP MANILA - Myungsoo's selca on my phone

KIM MYUNGSOO'S WAY OF SAYING SORRY
Location: Araneta Coliseum


I haven't released the HD(?) versions of these images ever since I got them from him. I don't know why but I'm not trying to just keep it all to myself though. Maybe I'm just finding the right time to finally release it to everyone, and now is the time to do that. But let me just tell the story behind it as to HOW AND WHY am I one of those lucky(?) girls who got the chance for it.

They were singing "Entrust" at that time that's why all of the members are all over the place doing crazy stuffs on each section they're in. My seat was supposed to be on the Patron Standing area A (left side) but because I'm lacking in height and based on my previous experience on concerts being on a standing crowd it's not a really nice experience. So my friends(who has the same ticket allocation as mine) and I decided to just go to the Lower Box SVIP area (left side) which is more comfortable for us.

When they turned off the lights everyone got hyped up and song after song we were anticipating the part where they will roam around and do fan services. The first ones who passed by us was SUNGYEOL then it was SUNGJONG <3 then it was MYUNGSOO.

The first time MYUNGSOO went to our section he just looked at us then walked away. At that time I was actually trying to tease him by making funny faces because I was pissed off by him when I saw him at the airport the day before. If you haven't read my fan account regarding that read it HERE. Then after a few he returned again and the INSPIRIT who's just 3 persons away from me handed over a fan to him and HE SIGNED IT!!! After that he stood right in front of me AGAIN and looked into my eyes while I glare the hell out of him handing out my phone. I also can't imagine how I've managed to do that despite the fact that the 2 persons standing on both sides of me are MYUNGSOO STANS (they're actually dying in front of him). My heart also stopped when he grabbed my phone (also a part of my hand) and to be honest I can't think straight at that time. Everything just stopped and I was just staring into space while he was taking this beautiful selca of his.

Fck u KMSL for making me feel miserable

When he returned me back my phone I gave him a nice THUMBS UP while my face formed a blush on my cheeks and he in return he just smiled and did that signature contented KIM MYUNGSOO FACE as he walks away from us and returned to the center of the stage.

Here's a good example

If you can't imagine what I'm trying to say the above picture is somewhat similar to what he did it's just that he did a slight bow of his head then closed his eyes before walking away. LOL. He really looks like one of those people on anime/mangas in real life, and yes he's a perfect definition of the term FLOWER BOY.

I'm really overwhelmed by what he did because ever since he lost his charms (on me) and went down on my bias list my perception of him is a COLD PERSON even in real life. But seeing that he's such a dork in front of fans I think I finally understood what kind of person he is on such situations and he's not that bad. I think he's somewhat similar to my personality when trying to be careful of myself not to be hurt by others. LOL. So now from the bottom of the list he now ranks fourth for me alongside HOYA because there's still SUNGJONG on top, DONGWOO and SUNGYEOL on before him.

I also want to share this BONUS SHOT of him to everybody. Haha! I don't know why he took another one but it came out like this.

Adorable

Just a piece of advice to everyone, if you want to get a selca from them do use a phone that they're familiar with. Because I heard from my friends that SUNGYEOL got this one fan's phone and he was gonna take a selca on it but he don't know how to navigate to the Camera settings that's why he just returned it to her and walked away. I kinda pity that girl since that was really close and it was SUNGYEOL!!! OMG. But anyway, I'm still happy with KIM MYUNGSOO's apology selca though he's not really my top bias.

Also here's a fancam of my friend while he's taking a selca shot using my phone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSn1-NhqVgo

No comments:

Post a Comment