Wednesday, November 6, 2013

131102 INFINITE ONE GREAT STEP MANILA - Press Conference

FAN SITE UNNIES PLEASE!!!
Location: Crowne Plaza Hotel


This is gonna be a short one.

We arrived at the hotel in the afternoon when INFINITE's Press Conference is still on-going. When we get to the floor where it is being held at we are greeted by a swarm of fans, some are fan site unnies, waiting in front of a door with of course huge security men. We supposed INFINITE is passing through that specific spot so we also joined the crowd hoping for a chance to see them too and take some pictures.

At first, I went to a good spot until this one security guy blocked us intentionally (to tease us and not let us take pictures) so I was kinda pissed off since I'm lacking in height (most of us do). LOL. Couple of minutes passed and my feet is already killing me so I decided to sit down for a while and my friend who's beside me did the same. Then this one international fan got tipped off and started complaining about us sitting down. I don't know which country she came from but she speaks Chinese but she's holding a camera with this huge lens enough to take a good shot like fan site so I presume she's one of them girls. So when she complained the securities made us stand up again and we did as we were told just not to start any trouble at that spot. To be honest, I kinda pissed off the fact that they're just visitors here and her accent really got in my nerve. In the end, I just walked away and switched places with my friend from the back.

I think it was already evening(I didn't check the time and it's really hard to tell from where we are) when they finished and came out of the hall. At first, I thought switching places and going to something that is high is enough but in the end, the only person I saw that time was Woohyun who tried to tease the fans by running towards us. And that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment