Wednesday, November 6, 2013

131102 INFINITE ONE GREAT STEP MANILA - Airport Arrival

GOT IGNORED BY THE KIM BROS!!!
Location: Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Terminal 1



So this day marks D-1 from the concert day itself! INFINITE is finally coming back! Aaahhhh it's very nerve wrecking to think that they're coming back to your own soil and breathe the same (polluted) air that you're breathing. LOL.

We got up earlier than typical days to prepare and went straight to the airport after eating breakfast. I met my friend first to fetch her so that we can go together. So it's me, my sister and my bestie who went there altogether. At first we thought we're gonna see them in peace (not with all of the ruckus of running with other fans) because my other friend got us an airport pass so that we can go wait for them inside the airport. Surprisingly, our request got denied so we don't have any choice but to wait with the others outside just to get a glimpse of those 7 gorgeous men.

We arrived at the airport at around 9 AM and some fan are already there waiting. The security was tight and they already prepared a barricade for fans that early. LOL. Of course we didn't mixed in with the others because we know nothing will happen if we'll just stick with them. So we went off to somewhere nice first before going back to the arrival area and think of an action how we can see them up close.

Time flies by so fast, it's almost 11 AM! INFINITE's plane is arriving soon so we rushed back to where we are at first and there we came up with something on how to see them up close. When the close strikes quarter to 12 Noon and INFINITE hasn't come out yet, that's when things started to get rough. Just because of some few false alarms our plan got messed up and we lost each other on our way there. Yes, we ran to the area near the gates where they'll be coming out but it was a trap. So some security personnel blocked us and made us go to the others who are inside the barricade.

At that time, I was thinking "No, this is not the end of us. I won't go home without a fight.". So after that we still waited for them until they came out. It was already around 12 Noon when INFINITE came out from the airport and I was really stupefied when they went through the gates near where we are before at first. I really want to slap myself at that very moment but I have no time since INFINITE is already walking towards there vans. So we rushed out of the bus where we stayed at to get away from the others to where INFINITE was.

The first member I get to see was L, so I shouted the loudest best that I can. "L!! L!!! L!!!" but he didn't even budge so I switched to "Myungsoo!!!!" but still no effect. He ignored me as if there's a wall in between us, though he's just a few steps away from me.

The next one was Sunggyu. He's just right behind Myungsoo so I also called for him "Sunggyu~~" but sadly, he didn't turned to me or even side-eyed me (or maybe I didn't saw it because he has those small eyes of his. LOL). Nonetheless, I WAS IGNORED BY THE KIM BROS!!!

This events happened in just a split second each before I got blocked by another security personnel. So at that time I continued looking for the other members and went around them. Finally I saw Sungjong (the love of my life) wearing that gray hoodie zip-up jacket.

credits to LollyPolly

He was already about to enter the van when I finally saw him but I'm still surprised by his tall height though I already stood right before him last January at the airport. He's really beautiful (if you can actually use the word to describe a man) even with his bare face and you can see that he just woke up from their flight. LOL. Such a cutie. So he already went inside and after him was Sunggyu who actually stood outside the van waiting for the others to get in first.

I tried to go in front to see the inside of the van and where my sister and my friends are standing but I couldn't because of some big security guys. So from where I'm standing at that moment, I can see Hoya who's sitting at the middle waving and smiling to the direction where my bestie Mikee and the others are standing. I also tried to get Sungjong's attention but he's kinda busy searching for something on his things so I guess he didn't saw me. And I think it's really hard for him to do so from a crowd of fans and huge security men.

After that, they already left to the hotel and the first thing that I saw was Mikee crying because finally Hoya waved to her. It was a huge moment for her since the last time INFINITE was here she didn't even saw Hoya besides the concert day itself (because of INFINITE-H's promotions, Hoya and Dongwoo weren't able to attend the Press Conference which we got in to and left early than the others right after the concert). So it was my time to for me to return the comfort she gave me when she hugged me back then when I burst into tears when I successfully got Sungjong's attention, gave him my gift (a hand-made teddy bear) and even said thank you in return.

I wasn't able to see Dongwoo and Sungyeol that time because the moment was really fast and because of Sungyeol's good ninja skills. I checked some previews after the rampage and yes he was wearing black all over that's why I barely noticed him. Good job Roy Lee. This experience was really tiring but it was fun, we cried, we sweat but this isn't the end yet for us. And my throat started to sore because of all the shouting I did. >_<

Ninja Yeol (cr. Around_Yeol)

No comments:

Post a Comment