Monday, May 18, 2015

[VID] KBS Music Bank Stardust interview with Lovelyz Baby Soul & Infinite Sungkyu - Part 1

I decided to post the link here instead because I already tried A LOT of times to upload it on my YouTube account but they kept on blocking it (and I already lost my patience). I finished this last Friday but was not able to upload it until this weekend because of my personal errands. Without further ado...



WATCH IT HERE

Yes, I uploaded it on my personal Facebook account since I already ran out of ideas what to do to share it with you guys. I will just re-upload it another time when I figured how YouTube won't block it anymore. Or if you guys have any ideas that would work, I'm open for suggestions since I, myself am not an expert with these kind of things as well.

Also, you guys don't have to add me as the video is available for public view. And there's still a second part into this and I will be working on it this week since I wasn't able to because I was trying to figure out this mess first before creating another one.

ALL SUBS/TIMING/TYPESETTING ARE DONE BY ME
PLEASE PUT PROPER CREDITS WHEN TAKING OUT

♕ FOLLOW ME ♕
➤ paperspirits.blogspot.com
➤ twitter.com/sungjunhongs
➤ instagram.com/sungjunhongs
➤ sungjunhongs.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment