Wednesday, May 27, 2015

[FAN POST] I met INFINITE during Dream Con without knowing it

This fan account is not mine. But from another person who attended the concert itself and met INFINITE in person.
I'm not a fan of INFINITE! I'm from another group's fan! But I think INFINITE is really kind. I went to this year's Dream Concert and my seat section was N-E! There were 2 men chatting on the side near the waiting room and I think they're looking at our direction!

At first, while we were wondering who they were, my friend waved her hand to them. Then eventually we waved our hands together that's why they threw hearts at us and we also did the same. We thought they are rookies because they're so nice! But when we saw the previews later on we were shocked.


It was really INFINITE. INFINITE members are really nice that's why they have so many fans. I don't know how to finish this. Anyway, INFINITE fighting!

Original post here

PLEASE PUT PROPER CREDITS WHEN TAKING OUT

trans © sungjunhongs | paperspirits.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment