Thursday, November 19, 2015

[FAN POST] A warm coffee from a warmhearted stranger in a cold night


posted by everyday_whday



Amidst their busy schedule, the boys of Infinite added another one on their agenda. Last night, they started filming for their new reality show called 'Infinite Showtime'. Fans have seen Sungyeol and Sungjong boarded on a car and one lucky lady had a heart warming encounter with our heart prince. Here's her story below:

It's really been a long while since I've been with my bestfriends until last night. They got approval from their husbands to take their kids and went out at 10 in the evening for coffee at Western Dom.
When I was at the mall's parking lot, someone who's holding a camera in his hands caught my attention. "I bought this coffee right here, it's warm. Please have it." he said.
 The moment I saw him a thought strike through me that he's someone famous, but I just can't recall. So I asked him, "You're a celebrity, right? I wonder if you're...". Then he answered, "I'm Woohyun from Infinite~". I sort of panicked when he said that he's from Infinite!
I told him I was so ashamed of myself because I didn't recognize him. It was 'Be Mine'! But he's so kind to tell me that It's okay because he dyed his hair maybe that's why I didn't notice. He even asked why I'm still in there at that time of the day so I told him that I'm hanging out with my friends and their kids.
We took a picture together and shook our hands thrice. I figured that he's really handsome and kind. His skin is also good. Furthermore, his face is so small. Compare to the picture, he's extremely handsome in real life.
I was really ashamed that I can't recall the face this kind idol who even gave me a coffee (in the cold weather). He said that they're filming for a show with MBC Everyone.
By the way, I was not wearing any make up on. I only had my brows and lip gloss applied. I think all of my pores are visible because of the bright light. Because it's troublesome having to fix my face like a child's so I wore that red head band instead.
I told him that my friends said that I looked more of an ahjumma(old woman) because of that red head band. Ah, because of that person too, I wasn't able to sleep much. Woohyun who made me feel like an ahjumma, because he even said "Goodbye ahjummas!" as he was waving goodbye. I wish I had a handsome younger brother like him.
I headed back and drank the coffee he gave me. It's actually a shame that I drank itㅋ

♕ FOLLOW ME ♕
➤ paperspirits.blogspot.com
➤ twitter.com/sungjunhongs
➤ instagram.com/sungjunhongs
➤ sungjunhongs.tumblr.com

PLEASE PUT PROPER CREDITS WHEN TAKING OUT


©sungjunhongs | paperspirits.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment