Monday, November 9, 2015

[BLOG] 151107 INFINITE Effect Manila: D-Day Soundcheck #TeamVIP

"A mini concert before the actual one. Nothing better than this."


A few days ahead of the concert, PULP Live World posted the list of winners through their official Twitter account. Unlike the Singapore leg for Infinite Effect,where they'll be holding a public press conference for Singapore Inspirits, in Manila they've granted access for Philippine Inspirits to see them while they're actually rehearsing through what they call it as SOUNDCHECK. Although it's not open for everyone because they held a raffle for every VIP and Lower Box ticket holders ONLY.

My confirmation for the raffle
PULP's official announcement

The actual concert started at around 8:00 pm, but we were able to get inside at 4:00 pm and their rehearsals started at around 4:30 pm that lasted for 30 minutes! Unlike how I expected it to be, we were at the standing area at the back of the arena which is a really hard place to be, since I'm not that tall and there are already people situated in front. But that doesn't mean we didn't enjoy it. With the picture above as basis, my original seat is the section in front of us, which is the VIP2 seated area.

Shot taken by a friend.

They came out from backstage with Myungsoo and Sunggyu leading then followed by Sungjong and Dongwoo, who enjoyed drinking his chocolate drink. After them, Hoya came in doing his signature fanservice 'I say, you say' directing the microphone he's holding to us and of course, we followed him through it. He's really cheeky because after doing it with us, he also pointed out on the empty section of VIP1, which made us all laugh. By the time Howon is already done with his fanservice, Woohyun and Sungyeol is already out. Woohyun did a fanservice by singing something in acapella, which I forgot which song was it.
The chocolate drink that Dongwoo was drinking

Infinite rehearsed a total of 4 songs, with Destiny's remix intro not included because they cut it short from that point. During the first song, Julia, they're all seated at the first stage and we were singing along with them. Here's an audio recording during their rehearsal of Julia: 


I guess you already have an idea which song came next, yes, it is Love Letter! During this stage, all of them went to the second stage which is just right in front of us!!! I was standing at the right end part, facing the stage and the one's who came to us first was Sunggyu and Myungsoo. Of course, Sunggyu being my third bias I focused on him more than Myungsoo. Even after not seeing him for a long time, I'm still amazed by how he can see with those eyes. Seriously! Because they're not wearing any make up at all, Sunggyu really has a thin line-like eyes. After them, Hoya and Woohyun came to us as well and did some fanservice. They are all over the place and we just enjoyed their presence in front while it lasted.

By the time Sungjong went to our side, it's already the climax of the song. I immediately pulled out one of the support banners that came from @charming_lsj that I will distribute later before the concert at the VIP2 section. Sungjong was so sweet because I was focused on his face the whole time and I can see based on his face that he's looking at each of everyone's faces while he do his fanservice. By the time he reached mine, I was already holding up the banner and cheering for him. I think he immediately noticed me because of my hair color and knowing the dress that I always wear whenever I see them, he recognized me. I can tell from his expression that he did recognized me because he looked surprised at first then gave me that bright smile and a nod of approval as well for the banner I'm holding.
The banner I showed to Sungjong and it says "Sungjong because of you we're happy

After having a mental breakdown because of that interaction with Sungjong, upon looking back up at the stage again, Sunggyu and Dongwoo was busy having their own moment as well. Sunggyu just came back from the left side of the stage, approaching Dongwoo and Dongwoo was teasing him by cutely offering him the chocolate drink that he had on his hand. Sunggyu didn't took a sip but they were really cute together!

After Love Letter, they all returned back to the first stage and they rehearsed Moonlight with Hoya sitting down. Right after, 엔딩을 부탁해 came next and still Hoya sat down while the others danced. There's not much that happened during those two songs but right after 엔딩을 부탁해 a fan suddenly shouted, loudly "Woohyun!!!" where Woohyun responded in Korean "Why?". You can hear everything at the recording below. If you can notice, Woohyun kept saying "Only you" at this recording. Al throughout the rehearsal he said it most of the time. Cheesy!



Lastly, Destiny remix intro! First one was Sungjong break dancing on the left side of the first stage, then Sunggyu and Dongwoo situated at the right side. Last one was Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Woohyun at the center and still Hoya sat down, in front of Woohyun. After Sunggyu and Dongwoo's turn, Sunggyu kept on break dancing, mimicking the way Sungjong danced on his part. After that Destiny remix intro, we already got out and the Soundcheck ended.


PLEASE PUT PROPER CREDITS WHEN TAKING OUT

©sungjunhongs | paperspirits.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment