Tuesday, April 28, 2015

[TRANS] Spring Flowers temporary closure --- FOLLOW UP POST

Many people might've seen those Twitter posts where I was mentioned in, but still I would like to officially post it here for everyone to see and also to show that I was or am not biased with anyone. As many Sungjong stans have reacted with my previous blog post about Spring Flowers (a.k.a 봄꽃)'s closure, it seems like we are missing something about the issue. Thanks to the nice Korean Inspirit that I came across on Twitter who brought some facts about Spring Flower that is quite oblivious and shocking at the same time, not just for me, but I'm guessing for everyone as well. Her statements are as follows:



1. First of all, I didn't want you (I mean, foreign Inspirits) to know this situation in detail because this is kind of a tricky problem to understand for you. But there are some misunderstandings among you guys, I thought someone has to explain the other side of the story, meaning the truth. That is the reason why I decided to write this down in English. As you have already seen through @93springflowers's apology, she decided to close her website temporarily and take time for self-reflection. You might think I and many other people who blame her are just angry because she pushed Sungyeol. Of course that should NEVER have happened, but that was just a trigger of this situation.
2. I and many other Inspirits in Korea have asked her for more than a month to stop being bad and tell the truth about what she had done, since she and other masters opened a "strange" group order of the new INFINITE's Japan album (she admitted their fault and stopped the group order). Going through that time, we got a lot of reports of her from many anonymous Inspirits who got damaged caused by her. It is really hard to mention everything she did but here are some of them:
  • She often breaks the rules because of her selfishness. During <Show! Music Core> recording, she rushed to the first of the line of the standing floor to see INFINITE closer and that pulled down the order. Other Inspirits who attended the recording almost got kicked out from the floor because of her (fortunately, it didn't happen).
  • Also, she took a shuttle bus after getting off the airplane to take a photo of Sungjong and that bus was only for Business Class passengers. The cabin crew told her to get off, but she didn't.
  • She don't know how to protect Sungjong's privacy at all. When she noticed that Sungjong was taking a rest alone in the airport lounge, she invaded the lounge without permission from the lounge manager to see him. Instead, she lied about her looking for her friend and went there to see that "friend", not Sungjong.. She used her friend to protect her own self.
  • Moreover, she waited for Sungjong in front of the restroom with her camcorder while he was in there. 
  •  She often uses her position as a fansite master to see Sungjong easily. She sold her "Dilemma Music Cards" to her Twitter followers. She used those Music Cards to enter the raffle for the High Touch Event and once she already got the entry ticket, she just sold them. It's not a problem whether she sold them or note, the problem is she sold them through her @93springflowers account. Fansite masters sometimes sell the goods for fundraising, NOT FOR THEIR OWN BENEFIT. If she didn't have more than 10K followers, it wouldn't be that easy to sell all of them.

  •  Before the incident of her pushing Sungyeol happened, she has once touched Sungjong's body. She got blamed and apologized for it but she committed the same thing again. It pasted less than a month from then. I wonder if she ever takes these issues seriously.
3.  The huge problem is she keeps on telling lies. She posted her apology on the day of her father's death anniversary. In her apology, she said she couldn't go to the KCON X MCOUNTDOWN Concert as she was so busy with her family issue. To see INFINITE at the Haneda airport, she had to go to Japan the day before they came back, which means she was not that busy as she said. She headed to Japan on the 20th and probably came back on the 21st. And left again for Japan on the 22nd then came back with INFINITE on the 23rd. How busy! 
  • She also said that she was in deep sadness because of her father and asked people to let her alone. The funny thing is, right after flying back to Korea, she had BBQ with another Sungjong fan. Do you really think she is in deep sadness? 
  • Moreover, there are many other days she can choose to ask for an apology except her father's death anniversary, such as the next day she came back to Korea or last Sunday, the day after she posted the apology. To see all of these circumstances, I have to say she just used it as an excuse to extinguish the fire. (If she has been doing well, no one though she did such shameless things.)
4. She posted explanations about doubts on her several times but she cunningly evaded without any definite answer. She's just trying to get some sympathy so that this noise would be over. No one asked her to take a photo of Sungjong even she had some family  or business with her work. No one imposed her to explain everything even she is in sorrow. But she always make an excuse from her own story to figure everything out. That is why I cannot stop asking her to tell the truth. Because she never tells the truth. You might feel sorry for her if you read her apology, I would feel the same if I didn't know these things. But as long as I know she was wrong, I have to keep doing what I am doing.
5. The biggest reason why I cannot believe her is, she did the same exact things with her previous fandom. I don't want to explain everything here as it would be complicated between the two fandoms. But the truth is, she was kicked out from there because of what she did. Even if she has a shameful past, she repeated the same mistakes.
6. The purpose of writing this is not to get rid of Spring Flowers, but I just hope for you to understand why I and many other people are so mad at her. There are definite reasons why I got angry and I truly understand what you are feeling. I would be sad too if my favorite fansite closed down. But before you get upset, there are several things you should know about her and what she had been doing. Thank you for reading such a long story.
 And I, we, thank you also for taking the time to explain all of these into written form. So, the judgment will be based on each of us at this point. Again, I'm not being biased but I do feel offended after reading all of these. I felt like I was betrayed by someone whom I felt I can trust with Sungjong. But hey, let's all put this into a close and enjoy the rest of our days since today is #HappyKyuziziDay!!! And let's just hope that none of this sort will happen again, because it's really heartbreaking to know that our boys, as well as other Inspirits are affected by one person's wrongdoings.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so serious about her last fandome!
    i just always support her.. but now...
    i'm dont mad at her but i just cant support her any more!
    my tears falling down for sungjong bcoz im sure he had such a bad moments...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was disappointed knowing this as well. But I hope she can REALLY reflect on what she have been doing this time. :(

      Delete