Sunday, April 26, 2015

[TRANS] Spring Flowers temporary closure stement --- FULL TRANSLATION

Yesterday, April 25, 2015, Spring Flowers a.k.a. 봄꽃 posted this long screen shot of her statement about the on-going rumors about her. You can see the screenshot below and the translation as follows:




Spring Flower's statement screenshot.

Translation:

Hello, this is Spring Flowers.

In the past few days, because of a shameful thing I did, people who were able to see it was disturbed. First, I would like to express my apologies. I know that I need to apologize and reflect on what I did but because of private matters, I sincerely do apologize because I am posting about it this late.

Let me first talk about the incident of me hitting Sungyeol. It is true that I hit Sungyeol's body with my own hands. But unlike the rumors that spread, it was never true that it affected their schedule (of me hitting him). My voice sounded funny when I was trying to say something to Sungjong, Sungyeol who's standing by my side heard it. Because he continuously mimicked it, I was too embarassed and told him to stop (like a joke). And while telling him to do so, I conciously hit Sungyeol's arm. In this event of bad mannerism, I would like to apologize and reflect on myself.

Also, let me talk about the 17-50mm lens that I used to film Sungjong. Originally, I always used a 200-70mm. But because I use that for quite sometime now, I'm having problems with my camera's AF and it's focus was not functioning well. Even though I had it repaired, I'm still experiencing the same issues. At that time that I wasn't able to use the 200-70 mm lens that I am equipped with, for emergency purposes, I used my 17-50mm lens. Again, I would like to apologize and be cautious of my filming proximity.

I was able to film only during their arrival and departure at the airport and wasn't able to take pictures during their performance because of a private matter that I wasn't able to stay until Wednesday in Tokyo. Ofcourse, it was also because of work and some private family matter as well that's why I wasn't able to see their performane in Tokyo last Wednesday and was needed to come back to Korea.

Along with not seeing their performance last Wednesday, until today posting this late apology, is because I was busy for a lot of things I need to do for my father's death anniversary. I too was saddened why do they need to spread rumors like this and I'm letting you know with an understanding heart. I admit my mistakes and would reflect on my wrong-doings. I would shut down my Twitter account, along with my YouTube and Tistory accounts. Thank you. And once again, I'm sorry.

PLEASE PUT PROPER CREDITS WHEN TAKING OUT

source  © 93springflowers | twitter
trans © sungjunhongs | paperspirits.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment